A dynamic, accomplished, bilingual Senior Contract Manager highly regarded for guiding the entire contracting process in support of strategic transactions for industry leaders like Level 3 Communications. Out-of-the-box thinker with cross-functional expertise in information technology licensing, financial services, franchising, and commercial investments. Known as an outstanding communicator and decisive leader who builds productive, professional relationships to negotiate complex agreements and guarantee company compliance.
- Develop productive, trusted partnerships with client key executives and customers, including Barbour Luxury Real Estate, MD X Global, Fairy Dust Films, and Eternal Truth LLC.
- Secure, analyze, and evaluate complex and nuanced information and documents for AML-KYC screenings for new/prospective clients, using software solutions to enhance overall administrative efficiency.
- Draft and expertly negotiate various NCNDAs, MoUs, LOIs, petrol agreements (D2, M-100, D54), joint venture and subcontractor agreements, purchase and sales agreements, and irrevocable master fee protection agreements (IMFPAs) covering business in 7 countries with values of up to $500M.
- Represented clients in high-level negotiations (including the crucial Project Management Services agreement for MD X Global), ensuring cross-stakeholder buy-in and complete compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Draft well-received dual language contracts and provide exemplary bilingual (French-English) negotiations.
Level 3 Communications
- Engaged in key multilateral contract negotiations to develop WI-FI internet connectivity in railway stations in the UK.
- Negotiated tough non-standard and bundled services contracts across Wholesale and Enterprise customers throughout EMEA.
- Ensured flawless management of risk and governance to achieve lofty financial metrics.
- Evaluated 6 vital new business opportunities covering $3M in sales and prepared responses to RFIs and RFPs.
McKesson Provider Technologies
- Selected as the primary point of contact for contractual issues for internal business clients to minimize company exposure and risk; consultant to McKesson France as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Medical Imaging Group.
- Drafted, redlined and negotiated critical information system, software license, and services agreements valued at up to USD $20M, using best practices to achieve record profits.
- Improved methods to train new hires on contract development process and comprehensively reviewed work.
Primrose School Franchising Company
- Excelled as Member of Franchise Approval Committee; reviewed and approved applicants, and established specialized risk strategies.
- Orchestrated expansive intellectual property portfolio; prosecuted all intellectual property trademark and copyright applications, office actions, infringements, and post-registration requirements.
- Issued various franchise agreements and ensured continued compliance and enforcement across the US.
Re/Max of Georgia, Inc.
- Audited essential franchise agreements going back 25 years leading to the discovery of 9 rogue franchises, collecting a superlative USD $200K+ in outstanding franchise fees and penalties.
- Championed unique compliance procedures and standards and streamlined contract management process.
- Ensured rigorous franchise agreement compliance and enforcement for 370 franchises in four states.
- Hired outside counsel for litigation matters and managed 11 paralegals/administrative staff to exacting standards.