Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A dynamic, accomplished, bilingual Senior Contract Manager highly regarded for guiding the entire contracting process in support of strategic transactions for industry leaders like Level 3 Communications. Out-of-the-box thinker with cross-functional expertise in information technology licensing, financial services, franchising, and commercial investments. Known as an outstanding communicator and decisive leader who builds productive, professional relationships to negotiate complex agreements and guarantee company compliance.
- Develop productive, trusted partnerships with client key executives and customers, including Barbour Luxury Real Estate, MD X Global, Fairy Dust Films, and Eternal Truth LLC.
- Secure, analyze, and evaluate complex and nuanced information and documents for AML-KYC screenings for new/prospective clients, using software solutions to enhance overall administrative efficiency.
- Draft and expertly negotiate various NCNDAs, MoUs, LOIs, petrol agreements (D2, M-100, D54), joint venture and subcontractor agreements, purchase and sales agreements, and irrevocable master fee protection agreements (IMFPAs) covering business in 7 countries with values of up to $500M.
- Represented clients in high-level negotiations (including the crucial Project Management Services agreement for MD X Global), ensuring cross-stakeholder buy-in and complete compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Draft well-received dual language contracts and provide exemplary bilingual (French-English) negotiations.
- Chaired and managed the Executive Committee, comprised of nine elected vice presidents supported by over 200 volunteers.
- Responsible for the management and guidance of the association in its mission to provide a network and a wide range of support services to English-speaking families living in France.
- Engaged in all aspects of the association's operations, including strategic planning, project management, marketing, finance and governance.
- Ensured legal compliance (including all required filings) and sound risk management practices and initiated measures to ensure compliance with the European GDPR in advance of the May 2018 deadline.
- Analyzed complex situations, designed practical solutions, and implemented cost-effective plans internally for the organization.
- Developed and maintained beneficial relationships with members, advertisers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
Level 3 Communications
- Engaged in key multilateral contract negotiations to develop WI-FI internet connectivity in railway stations in the UK.
- Negotiated tough non-standard and bundled services contracts across Wholesale and Enterprise customers throughout EMEA.
- Ensured flawless management of risk and governance to achieve lofty financial metrics.
- Evaluated 6 vital new business opportunities covering $3M in sales and prepared responses to RFIs and RFPs.
McKesson Provider Technologies
- Selected as the primary point of contact for contractual issues for internal business clients to minimize company exposure and risk; consultant to McKesson France as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Medical Imaging Group.
- Drafted, redlined and negotiated critical information system, software license, and services agreements valued at up to USD $20M, using best practices to achieve record profits.
- Improved methods to train new hires on contract development process and comprehensively reviewed work.
Primrose School Franchising Company
- Excelled as Member of Franchise Approval Committee; reviewed and approved applicants, and established specialized risk strategies.
- Orchestrated expansive intellectual property portfolio; prosecuted all intellectual property trademark and copyright applications, office actions, infringements, and post-registration requirements.
- Issued various franchise agreements and ensured continued compliance and enforcement across the US.
Re/Max of Georgia, Inc.
- Audited essential franchise agreements going back 25 years leading to the discovery of 9 rogue franchises, collecting a superlative USD $200K+ in outstanding franchise fees and penalties.
- Championed unique compliance procedures and standards and streamlined contract management process.
- Ensured rigorous franchise agreement compliance and enforcement for 370 franchises in four states.
- Hired outside counsel for litigation matters and managed 11 paralegals/administrative staff to exacting standards.
ePolicy Solutions, Inc.
- Managed due diligence and on-site inventory of multi-million dollar acquisition of Star Solutions.
- Responsible for the contract administration in support of sales including NDAs, B2Bs, license agreements.
- Managed international and domestic intellectual property portfolio (trademarks, service marks, patents & URLs).
- Handled governance for corporation and subsidiaries, including all Board and Shareholder related matters.
- Assisted legal counsel, human resources and finance on various projects and business matters.
Tribune Entertainment Company
The Motion Picture Association of America
The French Chamber of Commerce for the Near and Middle Eastern Countries
- Assistant to the Secretary General providing administrative and paralegal support.
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Assistant to the Young Child and the Family Environment (YCF) Project which co-ordinates early childhood care and education research and activities.
The University of London, United Kingdom
Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, USA
Graduate level coursework completed
The American University of Paris, France
Lake Forest College, USA
Lake Forest College, USA
Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI Paris Ile de France), France
Generated and expertly negotiated various NCNDAs, MOUs, LOIs, petrol agreements (D2, M-100, D54), joint venture and subcontractor agreements, purchase and sales agreements, and irrevocable master fee protection agreements (IMFPAs) covering business in 7 countries with values of up to $500M.
Created well-received dual language contracts and provided exemplary bilingual (French-English) negotiations.
Drafted, redlined and negotiated critical information system, software license and services agreements at McKesson Provider Technologies valued at up to USD $20M.
Facilitated key multilateral contract negotiations to develop WI-FI internet connectivity in railway stations in the UK.
Exceeded all expectations as Member of Franchise Approval Committee; reviewed and approved applicants, and established specialized risk strategies which reduced exposure in only 4 months.
MS Office Word
MS Office Excel
MS Office Powerpoint
Excellence Award, Legal Department - McKesson Information Solutions LLC
On the Spot Award - McKesson Information Solutions LLC
Most Valuable Player Nomination - McKesson Information Solutions LLC
YMMD Award - McKesson Information Solutions LLC
Panorama des Réseaux Telecoms – Cogicom
Diplôme de Français des Affaires - B2 Degré (DFA B2) – Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIP), Paris, France
Member, International Association of Commercial Contract Managers
Member, Bilingual Professionals (French and English)
Member, Contracts and Commercial Management Professionals
Member, Legal IT Network
Member, PWN Global
General Volunteer, Message Paris, Non-Profit Organization, 2012-2016
Leave No Veteran Behind - Safe Passage
Mentor (Former), PWN Global
McKesson Windward Environmental Council
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Director (Former), Los Angeles Paralegal Association